As everyone is heading back to school, let's remember to keep the SCHOOLS in our community covered in prayer.
Here are some ways to pray:
1) Prayer walk the schools in your community.
2) Find out who the leadership is and pray for them by name.
3)Have school kids or grandkids? Pray as a family over their teachers by name.
4) Encourage your kids/grandkids to pray over their friends by name.
5) Encourage your kids/grandkids to be an agent of love and kindness and pray over them every day.
6) Volunteer and be a part.
7) Agree in unity over the prayer points listed in the prayer digest published by Colorado Prays.
*Prayer makes a difference and you can be a part of your cities transformation!
For more information on Colorado Prays, visit their website: https://www.coprays.org/
At Rocky Mountain CTN our mission is focused on empowering viewers to discover a fulfilled life by providing relevant media that connects people to God and community to change our culture. This blog is made up of thoughts to start that change.
(Chrome Browser will not work with the RSS Feed)